Asian Turkey Meatballs
Author: Laurie @ That Girl Boss Hustle
- 1 pound of turkey breast, ground
- ½ cup of white onion, finely chopped
- ½ bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup of
- 2 eggs
- ¾ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of heated plum sauce
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Place the turkey, onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic powder, salt and black pepper in a large bowl. Using your hands, knead all the ingredients until well blended. If the mixture doesn’t hold together, add a bit more
bread crumbs. Make 18 meatballs approximately the same size.
- Heat the olive oil to a medium temperature in a large skillet. I like to use my cast iron skillet but any will do. Add the meatballs and stir to brown on all sides. Cover and allow them to simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place the meatballs on a platter and top with the plum sauce, scallions
andsesame seeds. Serve at once with noodles or brown rice.
Leave a Reply