Apple Spice Party Tea
This tea makes a wonderful drink for children on a cold night. Add slices of oranges or a cinnamon stick to each cup for a special treat.
Author: The Recipe Mom
Recipe type: Drinks
- 6 C of water
- 5 cinnamon apple spice tea bags
- 1 (6 oz.) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ½ C of honey
- Pour the water into a sauce pan placed over medium high heat.
- Bring the water to a brisk steady boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and add the tea bags.
- Allow the tea to stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and throw them away.
- Stir the orange juice concentrate into the tea.
- Add the honey and whisk until the honey has completely dissolved.
- Pour into tea cups and serve.
Leave a Reply