All in One Steak Dinner
Everyone likes there steak cooked differently. This recipe will have your steak well done around the edges and medium rare in the middle. If you wish your steak to be cooked a little more in the middle bake it for 35 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for well done.
Author: The Recipe Mom
Recipe type: One Dish Meal
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen hash browns
- ½ t of salt
- 3 C of frozen pearl onions
- 1½ lbs. boneless steak
- 4 T of steak sauce
- 2 C of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 C whole baby carrots
- 3 C of frozen cut green beans
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Allow the oven to preheat to 450 degrees a spray a Dutch oven pan well with cooking spray.
- Distribute the hash browns evenly into the pan and sprinkle them with the salt.
- Spread the onions over the top of the potatoes.
- Lay the piece of steak over the onions.
- Smooth the steak sauce over the top of the piece of steak.
- Scatter the mushrooms over the top of the prepared steak.
- Place the carrots over the top of the mushrooms and cover the carrots with the beans.
- Place the rosemary sprigs into the pan.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes or until the steak is cooked the way you like.
Leave a Reply