Coconut Oil Facial Cleanser
Believe it or not, you can also use coconut oil as a deep cleanser. This should not be used as a daily cleanser, but instead when you need a really good deep cleaning. If you want to give yourself a facial at home, it always starts with cleaning your face really well, getting rid of the dirt and oils, and cleaning out your pores.
Author: Laurie @ That Girl Boss Hustle
Recipe type: Skin Care
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Store in a glass jar with a lid and keep in a cool place.
- Use a little bit with some water to wash your face daily. Pat dry.