Apple Banana Peanut Butter Salad
Looking for a great get together treat for your summertime party? Then you will definitely want to try this yummy summer salad. If you are not fond of cashews use regular peanuts or even better- use crunchy peanut butter in the sauce.
Author: The Recipe Mom
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 red apples, cored and cut into bit size pieces
- 4 firm bananas, halved and sliced
- ½ C of cashews, chopped
- ½ C of mayonnaise,
- 4 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Place the apples and bananas into a large serving bowl.
- Add the chopped cashews tossing gently to combine.
- Place the mayonnaise into a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk the peanut butter into the mayonnaise until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the fruit and stir gently to coat.